Two of last year's grape vines and the new one all seem to be doing well. It looks like we lost one to some sort of fungus though - oh no, a trip to the garden store! ;)
About seven of the asparagus crowns in the front bed have stalks.
We now have seven rhubarb plants.
I realized that we need to use the rest of last year's rhubarb and strawberries before this year's crops come in...and we have tons of backyard grown eggs. This translated into vanilla custard with strawberry-rhubarb fool for breakfast this weekend.
When we came back from Colorado, the blueberries had burst into bloom.
The cherry tree
The bulbs have been having a nice succession.
We spent a bunch of the weekend working on the new chicken coop. The layers are in their new house tonight and the meat chicks are spending their first night in the tractor. I'll post chicken pics once we get the finishing touches on the coop done.