Today's work was 20 quarts of peaches. I also got 1 1/2 quarts of sauce simmered down, partially from our tomatoes and partially from some I was given.
Yesterday's work was mainly getting school stuff together but I made the first batch of bread from the rice flour we bought. The "bread muffins" were the closest approximation I could get to buns for our sloppies last night. I'm researching flour combos to make bread that has a little more body.
The four or five black-eyed pea pods we got are seeming quite mature. It will be fun when they dry out and I get to make a tiny, tiny batch of black-eyed peas.
Our crookneck squash finally has started producing. We've got this one and a couple others that look like they've started.
Post a Comment